RIAPP Membership Year: Sept 1- Aug 31
Current members should plan to renew after September 1 for the new membership/academic year.
- Click here to join RIAPP as a regular member
- Click here to join RIAPP as a student member (NOTE: Students are asked to bring a current ID to meetings)
- Click here to join RIAPP as a Post-Graduate Trainees/ Affiliates/ Retirees
We invite all in the mental health community, who share our interest in Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic therapies, to join us. Membership in RIAPP offers the following:
- Monthly Lecture Series, free attendance
- Fall and Spring Conferences, reduced member fee
- “Find a Psychotherapist” Listing on RIAPP.org
- CE credits for Psychologists, Social Workers, and other mental health providers
- Reduced membership fee for Graduate Students/Psychiatry Residents
- Opportunities to support and participate in the development of the psychoanalytic community in Rhode Island.
Special Note: RIAPP is a local chapter of Psychoanalytic Division (Division 39) of the American Psychological Association. RIAPP encourages its members to join Division 39 which offers members reduced fee individual subscriptions to the Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing Web site (www.pep-web.org), an online database of psychoanalytic articles, journals in psychoanalysis, and psychoanalytic books. To join the APA Division 39: www.division39.org
RIAPP Membership Fees
- Licensed Practitioners: $110
- Post-Graduate Trainees/*Affiliates/Retirees: $50
- Students (Graduate and Undergraduate): $10 with ID
*Affiliate status is reserved for individuals (e.g., English Professors) who have demonstrated an interest in psychoanalysis through academic or institute training, continuing education, writing, or related study and do not require CE credits.
This is the normal, professional, annual membership. This membership is from 9/1/19 - 8/31/20.
Post-Graduate Trainees/ Affiliates/ Retirees
This annual membership covers post-graduate trainees, affiliates, and retirees. This membership is from 9/1/19 - 8/31/20.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Students must bring a current student ID to meetings. This annual membership covers undergraduate and graduate students. This membership is from 9/1/19 - 8/31/20.