A Forum for Scholarly and Clinical Exchange
Founded in 1993 in order to build a local gathering place for a community whose members shared interest is psychoanalysis, the Rhode Island Association for Psychoanalytic Psychologies (RIAPP) has provided a forum for scholarly and clinical exchange for nearly two decades. To that end, our primary focus has been psychoanalytic continuing education for local mental health professionals through our yearly lecture series and spring and fall conferences. Our programming is based on the recognition of the diversity present in contemporary psychoanalysis. RIAPP’s philosophy encourages a comparative orientation that affords an integrative and pluralistic approach.
An official chapter of Division of Psychoanalysis (39) of the American Psychological Association
RIAPP EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Sandra B. Levy, Ph.D. – President, Continuing Education Coordinator, Program Coordinator
- Hannah Fegley, LICSW – Treasurer
- Paul J. Letendre, LMHC – Division 39 Liaison
- Barbara Krementz, LICSW – Member-at-large, Continuing Social Work Education
- Holly Tytell, MD – Member-at-large, Continuing Medical Education
- Paul Valente, LICSW, Member-at-large
- Michael Venezia, LICSW – Member-at-large, Audio/Visual, Website, Marketing and Communications
ANONYMOUS SUGGESTION BOX
Click here to provide us with suggestions or feedback for events, our website, or anything else you think would be helpful.